|Winterizing Your Pressure Washer|
Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/expresspressurewashers
Website = www.expresspressurewashers.com
1. Turn water supply off and run unit until water in float tank is drained.
2. Turn off machine.
3. Take air supply and blow air through blow-off valve (Schrader valve) for 4-5 seconds.
4. Fill float tank with antifreeze & turn machine back on.
5. Run unit until antifreeze level in float tank is down.
6. Turn off machine.
7. Take air supply and blow air through blow-off valve until antifreeze/white foam comes out the end of the hose.
8. Take trigger gun and hold up & down and squeeze trigger to drain all water.